ABBE Party Wall Qualification
The Party Wall theory qualification will provide students involved in all aspects of the construction industry with an understanding of the Party Wall etc. Act 1996 and a valuable 3 credit units on the National Qualification Credit Framework.
Attainment of the qualification will allow students to demonstrate a greater level of understanding about the Party Wall
ABBE Party Wall Qualification – Overview
Who Is It For?
- Construction Students
- Anyone associated with construction works
Outcome & Benefits
- Gain an accredited qualification, demonstrating your understanding of the Party Wall etc. Act 1996.
- Improve your future career prospects.
- Gain credibility with future Employers and Clients.
- Save yourself from costly mistakes and possible damage to your reputation.
- Access to support from the Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors.
- Gain a valuable 3 credit units on the National Qualification Credit Framework.
Applicants to the FPWS will automatically become eligible to be a student member of the Faculty (where they are non-practising surveyors) free of charge with access to the learning resources available that come with Faculty membership.
Where & When
Self paced learning with assesment centres across England and Wales.
The cost is currently £325.00
Self-paced learning. Contact the Faculty for further details.
“I am delighted to have obtained the formal qualification in party wall studies which supports my degree and allows me to demonstrate a level of competence in this subject to my employer and clients.”
John Johnson BSc (Hons) – Graduate of Building Surveying University of Northumbria.