Providing Training & Regulation

01424 883300 - enq@fpws.org.uk

Born from a need for Support & Education

Find a Surveyor

The Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors has members across the whole of  England and Wales. To locate member surveyors in your area, simply enter your postcode in the box below and select the type of surveyor that you require.  Ordinarily this will be ‘Party Wall Surveyor’ but you may require the name of a ‘Third Surveyor’ or a ‘Mediator’.

To locate a party wall surveyor specifically by name or by company, then please search Member Surveyors

Please note: Non-Corporate members do not appear on the register, namely Associate, Affiliate and Student Members.

Your Postcode
Type of surveyor (If you are unsure, choose Party Wall Surveyor from the list below)
Search Distance from your location