10:00 - 16:00
This seminar will be held on Tuesday 5th December 2023 and will start at 10.00 a.m.
This seminar will be delivered by ZOOM which means that you will need to have the following available in order to access this seminar:
- Laptop or Computer
- Webcam & Microphone
The seminar material will be sent to you in hard copy so please make sure when making the booking you enter the correct address details and the details of how to access the meeting will be sent to the email address you provide, so please double check you have provided the essential details.
The question often arises with regards to construction details as to what is notifiable under the Act. This sometimes leads to confusion and misunderstandings.
As a result the Faculty has produced a seminar which includes over 50 construction drawings to help clarify the situation and is therefore a recommendation for all surveyors to attend.
Full discussion will be welcomed.
This one day seminar will provide you with copies of the considered correct details, which will be discussed whilst providing you with 5 hours of CPD.
The cost to attend this course is £335 for members and £375 for non-members.
10.00 a.m. start.
For those that book, further details on how to access the ZOOM seminar and instructions will be sent separately in due course. The link will be sent to you a couple of days before the event. If you do not receive this please call the Faculty administration office. Hard copies of the documentation will also be sent in the post a week prior to the event. We cannot be responsible for anyone that does not attend the zoom meeting and please note that we will not provide video recordings of events that are missed.
Bookings expire on the 30th of November 2023.
We look forward to seeing you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1) Once payment has been made the delegate accepts these terms and conditions.
2) The Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors (FPWS) reserves the right to cancel up to 48 hours prior to the date of the course and will offer either a full refund or an alternative event and/or dates.
3) Delegates will be entitled to a refund of 50% if cancellations are received in writing up to 14 days prior to the course date.
4) Delegates will not be entitled to any refund if (a) they cancel within 14 days; or (b) they fail to arrive on the day.
5) FPWS will not guarantee a place unless payment is made in full at the time of booking.
6) This booking is not transferable for any reason unless expressly agreed in writing with FPWS.