09:30 - 16:30
Boundaries Webinar on Wednesday 21st June 2023 at 9.30 a.m.
This seminar will be delivered by a video conferencing programme called ZOOM which means that you will need to have the following available in order to access this seminar:
- Laptop or Computer
- Webcam & Microphone
The seminar material will be sent to you in hard copy so please make sure when making the booking you enter the correct address details and the details of how to access the meeting will be sent to the email address you provide, so please double check you have provided the correct details.
Headings for discussion:
- Definitions of a Boundary
- Types of Boundaries
- Types of Disputes over Boundaries
- Collecting Evidence
- Actions to resolve a Dispute
This is a one-day course and the cost to attend is £330 for members and £400 for non-members.
The ‘Boundary Disputes (A Guide for Surveyors)‘ publication is also available to purchase as part of the course package (see below for tickets).
This course will provide you with 6 hours CPD. The CPD certificate will be issued after the seminar.
9.30 a.m. start.
For those that book, further details on how to access the ZOOM seminar and instructions will be sent separately in due course.
We look forward to seeing you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1) Once payment has been made the delegate accepts these terms and conditions.
2) The Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors (FPWS) reserves the right to cancel up to 48 hours prior to the date of the course and will offer either a full refund or an alternative event and/or dates.
3) Delegates will be entitled to a refund of 50% if cancellations are received in writing up to 14 days prior to the course date.
4) Delegates will not be entitled to any refund if (a) they cancel within 14 days; or (b) they fail to arrive on the day.
5) FPWS will not guarantee a place unless payment is made in full at the time of booking.
6) This booking is not transferable for any reason unless expressly agreed in writing with FPWS.