09:30 - 16:30
This seminar will be held on Wednesday14th September 2022 and will start at 9.30 a.m.
This seminar will be delivered by a video conferencing programme called ZOOM which means that you will need to have the following available in order to access this seminar:
- Laptop or Computer
- Webcam & Microphone
The seminar material will be sent to you in hard copy so please make sure when making the booking you enter the correct address details and the details of how to access the meeting will be sent to the email address you provide, so please double check you have provided the essential details.
This course has been tailored and is suitable for all people involved in administering the Party Wall etc. Act 1996 and practising generally.
Are you a Sole Practitioner, a Partner in a larger practice, a Practice Manager or an Administrative Assistant? If so, you will find this course extremely useful in your day-to-day administration of the Act, as the course is designed to assist you with the following:
• Taking initial enquiries
• Setting up files
• Necessary searches
• Due diligence checks
• Preparing and serving Notices
• Preparing Awards
• Site Visits
• Schedules of Condition
• Other related administrative and procedural tasks
• Tracking and updating progress
• Calendar reminders for follows ups
• Getting work and getting started
• Invoicing and getting paid
The cost to attend this course is £230 for members and employees of members and £300 for non-members.
9.30 a.m. start.
7 Hours CPD.
For those that book, further details on how to access the ZOOM seminar and instructions will be sent separately in due course. The link will be sent to you a week before the event. If you do not receive this within one week of the event please call the Faculty administration office. Hard copies of the documentation will also be sent in the post a week prior to the event.
We look forward to seeing you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Once payment has been made the delegate accepts these terms and conditions.
2) The Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors (FPWS) reserves the right to cancel up to 48 hours prior to the date of the course and will offer either a full refund or an alternative event and/or dates.
3) Delegates will be entitled to a refund of 50% if cancellations are received in writing up to 14 days prior to the course date.
4) Delegates will not be entitled to any refund if (a) they cancel within 14 days; or (b) they fail to arrive on the day.
5) FPWS will not guarantee a place unless payment is made in full at the time of booking.
6) This booking is not transferable for any reason unless expressly agreed in writing with FPWS.
Venue: ZOOM Video-conferencing