12:00 - 17:30
Date: Wednesday 27th March 2024
Time: 12.00 p.m. until 5.30 p.m.
Venue: The Jewellery Quarter Conference Centre, 10 Vyse Street, Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham, B18 6LT.
Price: £120 Members / £145 Non Members
CPD Hours: 5 CPD hours
Nigel Lassetter on behalf of the West Midlands Forum has organised a half day CPD Seminar presented by Stephen Cornish and Shaw Kelly. This is an ideal opportunity to enhance your knowledge and satisfy your CPD requirements.
Stephen Cornish will be delivering on:
- Evolving Party Wall Notices: Legal Implications and Surveyor’s Responsibilities
- Third Surveyors Referral
Shaw Kelly will be delivering on:
- Dissecting Easements: The Interplay between Party Wall Acts and Other Rights
- Surveyor’s Spotlight: Current and Future Challenges in the Field
Dr Stephen Cornish is a well-known and respected chartered surveyor, a sought-after lecturer and speaker, providing regular training for surveyors for both the Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors and Pyramus & Thisbe Learners Society.
Dr Stephen has vast expertise in various areas, specialising in architectural history, party wall legislation, and boundary dispute resolution. He is widely consulted as a third surveyor, assisting in dispute resolution between surveyors and owners.
Shaw Kelly is a seasoned barrister with more than 30 years of experience in criminal and commercial law. Currently specializing in property and commercial law, he is a recognized authority on boundary and property dispute resolution.
Notably, he is an expert on the Party Wall etc. Act 1996, and has been honored with membership in the prestigious Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors. In addition to his legal practice, Shaw provides highly regarded seminars and training programs aimed at both legal professionals and building surveyors.
His notable successes in high-profile legal cases have made him a sought-after consultant and speaker in the areas of property law and dispute resolution. His depth of expertise and commitment to education make him an invaluable resource in his field.
We look forward to seeing you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1) Once payment has been made the delegate accepts these terms and conditions.
2) The Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors (FPWS) reserves the right to cancel up to 48 hours prior to the date of the course and will offer either a full refund or an alternative event and/or dates.
3) Delegates will be entitled to a refund of 50% if cancellations are received in writing up to 14 days prior to the course date.
4) Delegates will not be entitled to any refund if (a) they cancel within 14 days; or (b) they fail to arrive on the day.
5) FPWS will not guarantee a place unless payment is made in full at the time of booking.
6) This booking is not transferable for any reason unless expressly agreed in writing with FPWS.