16:00 - 17:30
The Faculty has organised a Forum Webinar which will be presented to you by ZOOM on Tuesday 12th December 2023 at 4.00 p.m. until 5.30 p.m. His Honour Edward Bailey will be delivering on the following: Risks, Costs and Pitfalls of seeking injunctions There is an increasing perception that the number of building owners who (more…)
16:00 - 17:30
The Faculty has organised a Forum Webinar which will be presented to you by ZOOM on Wednesday 13th December 2023 at 4.00 p.m. until 5.30 p.m. Alex Frame & Simon Price will be delivering on the following: Section 11(11) and methods of calculation for enclosure costs Alex Frame is currently the president of the Faculty (more…)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Once payment has been made the delegate accepts these terms and conditions.
2) The Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors (FPWS) reserves the right to cancel up to 48 hours prior to the date of the course and will offer either a full refund or an alternative event and/or dates.
3) Delegates will be entitled to a refund of 50% if cancellations are received in writing up to 14 days prior to the course date.
4) Delegates will not be entitled to any refund if (a) they cancel within 14 days; or (b) they fail to arrive on the day.
5) FPWS will not guarantee a place unless payment is made in full at the time of booking.
6) This booking is not transferable for any reason unless expressly agreed in writing with FPWS.