Introduction – This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use our website.
1. Intellectual Property Rights – Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
2. Licence to Use Website – You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that:
a. You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system. (Though we encourage fair use for academic / non commercial purposes)
b. You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent;
c. Limitations of Liability – The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.
4. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date.
5. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill).
6. Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under this disclaimer or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise – including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
7. However, nothing in this disclaimer shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
8. Forum Posting / Comments – You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.
9. You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
10. You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
11. You must not use our website to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam.
12. You must not use our website to copy, publish or send material which is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to legal action under English and other applicable law. All material you copy, publish or send via our website must not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; such material must not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, impinge upon any person’s privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime[; further, material must not be misleading, deceptive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing.
13. We reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted upon our website.
14. We may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the posting of unsuitable material, including suspending or cancelling your access, restricting your access to our website, or commencing legal proceedings against you.
15. In respect of all material that you post on our website, you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material in any media, together with the right to sub-licence such rights.
16. Third party websites – when this website contains links to other websites, we are not responsible for the content of third party websites.
17. Variation – We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
18. Entire agreement – This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
1. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
2. We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
a) information about your visits to and use of this website;
b) information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications.
3. Information about website visits
4. We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability, and for marketing purposes.
5. We DO NOT store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
All physical orders are shipped within 72 hours Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm (excluding bank holidays).
Online event bookings and downloads will be available once payment has been authorised.
Shipping rates are stated at the time of purchase. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be if applicable, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
Refunds / Cancellations Policy
EVENT Terms & Conditions –
|1)Once payment has been made the delegate accepts these terms and conditions.|
2) The Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors (FPWS) reserves the right to cancel up to 48 hours prior to the date of the course and will offer either a full refund or an alternative event and/or dates.
3) Delegates will be entitled to a refund of 50% if cancellations are received in writing up to 14 days prior to the course date. 4) Delegates will not be entitled to any refund if (a) they cancel within 14 days; or (b) they fail to arrive on the day.
4) FPWS will not guarantee a place unless payment is made in full at the time of booking.
5) This booking is not transferable for any reason unless expressly agreed in writing with FPWS.
PHYSICAL ITEMS Terms & Conditions –
Return An Item
For returns/refund – Please email email@example.com to request a refund and we will contact you with the appropriate returns information.
| Return Exceptions
Some items may not be returned if they are opened or break the return condition stated at the time of purchase. These include items such as – event fees, membership fee, and downloads.
Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
| Restocking Fee
Some items may be subject to a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
1. We may send a cookie which may be stored on by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you.
2. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookie by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
3. Using your personal data
a) improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
b) send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
c) send to you marketing communications relating to our business [or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties] which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology
d) provide other companies with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user. We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
1. to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
3. in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
4. to the purchaser or seller (or prospective purchaser or seller) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling or purchasing.
3. International data transfers
5. Security of your personal data
6. We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
These terms and conditions are based on a template created and distributed by www.website-law.co.uk