Third Surveyor Seminars
This seminar is designed to provide a formal framework for the training and assessment of candidates for listing in the register of approved Third Surveyors.
It is hoped that formal training will go some way to avoiding these pitfalls and ensuring that those practitioners listed by the Faculty are well informed and competent.
This seminar is for those party wall surveyors with a lot of experience.
Anyone wishing to apply for Fellow status is required to attend this course. An application will have to be supported by supplying a Third Surveyor Award and if a ‘live’ one is not available then a ‘dummy’ Third Surveyor Award can be produced from a set of instructions given at seminar.
Third Surveyor Seminar – Overview
Who Is It For?
- Experienced Surveyors
- Those wishing to be listed in the Third Surveyor Register
- Members wishing to apply for fellowship
Outcome & Benefits
- A good and proficient understanding of the duties of a Third Surveyor.
- *Eligibility for application for Fellowship of the Faculty.
- Counts towards CPD points, certification available.
* An application will have to be supported by supplying a Third Surveyor Award and if a ‘live’ one is not available then a ‘dummy’ Third Surveyor Award can be produced from a set of instructions given at seminar.
The Seminars are structured and presented by subject experts in a professional and friendly manner. Notes are provided to all attendees, questions and interaction are encouraged to enhance the learning enviroment.
Refreshments are provided throughout the day, including a buffet lunch.
NOTE – If you would like this seminar delivered on your premises, we are happy to accommodate. Please contact the Faculty to discuss your requirements.
Where & When
We run this seminar normally twice a year in London. If there is demand from enough candidates, then we can organise an event at an agreed venue to suit the group’s needs. Please contact the Faculty to discuss further.
The cost of this course is currently £330 for Members and £380 for Non-Members.
Definitions of a Party Wall Surveyor
Position and Title
Acting as a Third Surveyor
Status of Surveyor’s Award
The current planned Seminars are shown below. Others will be added as and when they are confirmed. Please check back for updates. Please click the link below the event for more details and to book.