Third Surveyor Seminars
This seminar is designed to provide a formal framework for the training and assessment of candidates for listing in the register of approved Third Surveyors.
It is hoped that formal training will go some way to avoiding these pitfalls and ensuring that those practitioners listed by the Faculty are well informed and competent.
This is for extremely experienced party wall surveyors.
Anyone wishing to upgrade from Member to Fellow status must have been a FPWS Member for one year and is required to attend this course.
If you would like to upgrade electronic copies of the documentation and £225 interview fee are required to be submitted prior to arranging an interview date. If a live award is not available, then please produce an award from instructions supplied with seminar paperwork.
Third Surveyor Seminar – Overview
Who Is It For?
- Experienced Surveyors
- Those wishing to be listed in the Third Surveyor Register
- Members wishing to apply for fellowship
Outcome & Benefits
- A good and proficient understanding of the duties of a Third Surveyor.
- *Eligibility for upgrade from Member to Fellow Status of the Faculty.
- Counts towards CPD points, certification available.
* An application will have to be supported by supplying a Third Surveyor Award and if a ‘live’ one is not available then a ‘dummy’ Third Surveyor Award can be produced from a set of instructions given at seminar.
The Seminars are structured and presented by subject experts in a professional and friendly manner. Notes are provided to all attendees, questions and interaction are encouraged to enhance the learning enviroment.
NOTE – If you would like this seminar delivered on your premises, we are happy to accommodate. Please contact the Faculty to discuss your requirements.
Where & When
We currently are running this seminar online via ZOOM.
The cost of this course is currently £330 for Members and £400 for Non-Members.
Definitions of a Party Wall Surveyor
Position and Title
Acting as a Third Surveyor
Status of Surveyor’s Award
The current planned Seminars are shown below. Others will be added as and when they are confirmed. Please check back for updates. Please click the link below the event for more details and to book.